Guayusa Pachamama Energia 500g
- Looking for stimulation? Guayusa Pachamama Energia is the best option!
Ilex guayusa is a less known cousin of ilex paraguariensis known as yerba mate. The plant belongs to the family of holly trees. For centuries it's leaves have been used by Amazonian tribes to prepare stimulating infusions. Traditionally, the Indians would drink guayusa before hunting or during religious ceremonies. In recent years, guayusa is becoming more and more popular outside its native region. Pachamama is among the pioneering guayusa tea brands offering organic-certified products only. It means that it is produced under strictly controlled conditions without the use of pesticides and any chemicals.. It will be a perfect choice for those who care about their health!
Guayusa Pachamama Energia– organic guayusa tea with guarana
Pachamama Energia combines the original Ecuadorian ilex guayusa with an energizing addition of guarana. The well-known South American fruit contains a lot of caffeine. Combined with the stimulating power of ilex guayusa, we obtain an excellent source of natural power. The infusion will be a healthy alternative to energy drinks or coffee. The balanced composition is complemented by lemongrass. Its fresh, slightly sour taste is a great complement to the whole. The infusion based on Pachamama Energia can be served both warm and chilled with juices, fruits or herbs.
Guayusa Pachamama Energia and its properties
- Great stimulation effect. Each cup of guayusa tea contains up to 3% of pure caffeine, which makes it one of the most energizing drinks available!
- In the culture of Ecuadorian and Peruvian Indians, guayusa is credited with influencing the experience of lucid dreams.
Guayusa Pachamama Energia – preparing an infusion
There are two ways of preparing guayusa tea infusion:
- Put 2-4 tablespoons of guayusa into a 200-300 ml cup. Add boiling water. The infusion will be ready in around 5 minutes.
- Put 3-4 tablespoons of guayusa into a dish with boiling water (approximately 500 ml). The infusion will be ready after 2-3 minutes of boiling.
Thanks to its delicate flavour, guayusa combines perfectly with fruits, juices, sugar and herbs, including yerba mate. It can be served both in hot and cold form.
Guayusa Pachamama – ingredients:
organic ilex guayusa, organic lemongrass, organic guarana, natural oils.
Pachamama guayusa tea is the product of organic farming. Certificate: PL-EKO-02 (Non EU agriculture).Products containing nuts are made at the plant. We make every effort to ensure that allergens are packaged as quickly as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee that the product will not contain traces of allergens