Ilex guayusa is a less known cousin of ilex paraguariensis known as yerba mate. The plant belongs to the family of holly trees. For centuries it's leaves have been used by Amazonian tribes to prepare stimulating infusions. Traditionally, the Indians would drink guayusa before hunting or during religious ceremonies. In recent years, guayusa is becoming more and more popular outside its native region. Pachamama is among the pioneering guayusa tea brands offering organic-certified products only. It means that it is produced under strictly controlled conditions without the use of pesticides and any chemicals.. It will be a perfect choice for those who care about their health!
Guayusa Pachamama Heartwarming – organic guayusa tea with cinnamon and ginger
Pachamama Heartwarming is a limited edition of the popular Ecuadorian brand ilex guayusa prepared especially for the fall and winter season. In addition to fresh and energizing ilex guayusa leaves, it includes ingredients associated with the holiday season. The whole is characterized by an exquisite clove-citrus aroma perfectly harmonizing with organic cinnamon and ginger. Pachamama Heartwarming will be perfect for warming up the body during long autumn and winter evenings. In addition, it will provide a large dose of natural caffeine. We recommend!
Guayusa Pachamama Heartwarming and its properties
- Great stimulation effect. Each cup of guayusa tea contains up to 3% of pure caffeine, which makes it one of the most energizing drinks available!
- Positive effect on cancer prevention and cardiovascular support. All because of the huge content of antioxidants. There's twice as many of them as in green tea famous for its antioxidant properties!
- Perfect source of l-teanine which stabilizes mood and improves concentration.
- Rich in vitamin C, D and calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium and chromium.
- It stimulates metabolism and can help lose weight.
- In the culture of Ecuadorian and Peruvian Indians, guayusa is credited with influencing the experience of lucid dreams.
Guayusa Pachamama Heartwarming – preparing an infusion
There are two ways of preparing guayusa tea infusion:
- Put 2-4 tablespoons of guayusa into a 200-300 ml cup. Add boiling water. The infusion will be ready in around 5 minutes.
- Put 3-4 tablespoons of guayusa into a dish with boiling water (approximately 500 ml). The infusion will be ready after 2-3 minutes of boiling.
Thanks to its delicate flavour, guayusa combines perfectly with fruits, juices, sugar and herbs, including yerba mate. It can be served both in hot and cold form.
Guayusa Pachamama – ingredients:
Pachamama guayusa tea is the product of organic farming. Certificate: PL-EKO-02 (Non EU agriculture).Products containing nuts are made at the plant. We make every effort to ensure that allergens are packaged as quickly as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee that the product will not contain traces of allergens
Ilex Guayusa Pachamama Heartwarming organic 250g
|Weight (with packaging):|
The product may contain nuts, cereals.